Water Damage Simi Valley is a certified provider of residential and commercial flood cleanup services.
Mold is a fungus that grows on plants and fibers and thrives in damp locations such as bathrooms, basements, attics, crawl spaces and after a flood. The presence of mold indicates a moisture problem. Our Mold Specialists can test for harmful mold spores, remove the mold and clean up harmful mold in your home quickly with mold remediation.
Mold can begin to grow within 24 to 48 hours of moisture build up, which is why immediate attention is required to prevent health related issues associated to mold and to prevent long term damage to the structure of your home.
Did you know that some of your health issues could be associated with a mold problem? Indoor mold can trigger allergies or allergy-like symptoms affecting the respiratory system.
Common complaints associated to mold spores in your home are:
- Allergy to mold
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Wheeze/breathing difficulties
- Upper respiratory infections (including sinus infections)
Call Us: (805) 980-6001